[Ads-l] "Towed truck"

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Sat Nov 21 16:01:33 UTC 2020

From a notice today on our local Nextdoor Whitneyville neighborhood e-mail list:

TOWED TRUCK. Anyone with towed truck or Triple AAA? I need to bring my car to the junk yard please I will pay whoever does me the favor please

[Just noticed the “Triple AAA”, which I guess goes in the "ATM machine” bin.]
Pretty sure I’ve never seen “towed truck” before (other than for trucks that were towed), but we’ve encountered similar reanalyses. Given the iteration, it’s unlikely to be a typo.

LH