[Ads-l] Request help verifying citation in "I Seem To Be a Verb" R. Buckminster Fuller et al

Wed Nov 25 18:31:59 UTC 2020

Perhaps someone can help to verify the citation below. The quotation
text is visible in a Google Books snippet, but the metadata provided
by Google is sometimes inaccurate; therefore, citations must be
verified with hardcopy or scans.

Year: 1970
Book Title: I Seem To Be a Verb
Authors: R. Buckminster Fuller with ‎Jerome Agel and ‎Quentin Fiore,
Quote Page 96 (Page number uncertain) (Text is upside down),
Publisher: Bantam Books, New York.
Database: Google Books Snippet Match; this citation has not yet been
verified with hardcopy; quotation visible in snippet

[Begin excerpt]
"Sometimes I think we're alone, and sometimes I think we’re not. In
either case, the idea is quite staggering."
--BRITISH ASTRONOMER.
[End excerpt]

I already have scans of the cover, title page, and publisher page of
the book. The goal is to obtain a scan of the page showing the
quotation (and page number). The quotation is supposed to appear on
page 96 (or nearby) . The type is upside down.