[Ads-l] Quote: Sometimes I think we=?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=99re_alone=2C_and_sometimes_I_think_we=E2=80=99re_?=not. In either case, the idea is quite staggering

Sat Oct 31 12:37:11 UTC 2020

Back on October 26 Bill Mullins posted two fascinating citations for
Carl Sagan and Christiane Kubrick. Now, I have updated the QI article
and added these two important citations.

https://quoteinvestigator.com/2020/10/22/alone/

[Begin excerpt]
Special thanks to Bill Mullins who located two important 1966
citations for Carl Sagan and Christiane Kubrick . Mullins suggested
that Sagan may have relayed the saying to Kubrick.
[End excerpt]

Garson

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 12:32 PM MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY
CCDC AVMC (USA) <0000099bab68be9a-dmarc-request at listserv.uga.edu>