[Ads-l] Listserv Problems

Jesse Sheidlower jester at PANIX.COM
Sat Sep 5 14:37:25 UTC 2020

There doesn't seem to be anything particular going on. There are times when I'll delete people without e-mailing them, but only when the account appears to be dead (e.g. I get several weeks of bounce messages saying that the account is dead). This didn't happen in Margaret's case. I'm usuallly informed when the system auto-deletes someone, but I might have missed it this time.

Jesse Sheidlower
listowner, ADS-L