[Ads-l] Bumper stickers

James Landau 00000c13e57d49b8-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Tue Sep 22 22:28:10 UTC 2020

I Am writing this from Smithville NJ where supporters are welcoming D Trump Jr and Biden people are anti-welcoming him.   The police have the two factions on opposite sides of Route 9, which means the only people in danger are those trying to drive somewhere on Route 9, which IS an arterial highway.               The 2 demonstrations are in front of s sign advertising ear piercing, which bothsides have taken as a challenge.                 Pickup trucks are symbolic of Trump supporters, yes?  How about Autocar semi-trailer tractors, of which there are two here tonight.  A posse of pickup-driving Trump supporters admitted to me the Autocars were a bit excessive.         Too many good signs here to list, except for my two favorites "Biden won't inject me with bleach" and a little old lady carrying a sign reading "now you've got Grandma pissed off".         Now to get back to the subject line.  Keep owners frequently put covers over their outside-mounted spare tires.  You can buy covers with cute text on them.  Do these count as bumper stickers?  Two I have seen recently:. I'm the black Jeep of the family" and "Silly rabbit!  Jeeps are for gurlz".      Sign I just saw:"We are now Ruthless"

James Landau
jjjrlandau at netscape.com.       PS. Camouflage is a FedEx truck driving past a hundred sign-waving Biden supporters