[Ads-l] Another (Possible) Early Occurrence of the Term "Science Fiction"

Jesse Sheidlower jester at PANIX.COM
Sun Aug 15 15:12:09 UTC 2021

The page number is correct, but the date is not. Hathi Trust shows that this is from the issue of October 24, 1970.

https://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=uc1.31158011120101&view=1up&seq=968&q1=jules%20verne

Jesse Sheidlower