[Ads-l] "Marijuana marijuana" -- name for this device?

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Mon Aug 30 16:24:29 UTC 2021

Yeah, Whoopi’s “RAPE rape” datum is in my aforementioned 2018 paper on lexical clones, along with a link to an unfortunately now-dead link to a clip of the episode of “The View". This one is still live:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21M2eJ4507E