[Ads-l] Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence

Andy Bach afbach at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 6 19:58:12 UTC 2021

Does "Hitchen's Razor" work as a corollary?
 "What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without
evidence."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitchens%27s_razor

Andy Bach,
afbach at gmail.com