[Ads-l] WOTY Candidate: Great Resignation

Thu Dec 9 22:33:31 UTC 2021

Barry Popik has a pertinent entry. His first citation is the Bloomberg
Businessweek article of May 10, 2021

Great Resignation (workers leaving jobs during Covid-19 pandemic)
https://www.barrypopik.com/index.php/new_york_city/entry/great_resignation/