[Ads-l] QOTY

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 11 14:44:55 UTC 2021

Brian Williams' farewell remarks on MSNBC - brief as they are - are worth
quoting.

F'r example:

"I am not a liberal or a conservative. I’m an institutionalist. ...

"Grown men and women, who swore an oath to our Constitution, elected by
their constituents, possessing the kind of college degrees I could only
dream of, have decided to join the mob and become something they are not,
while hoping we somehow forget who they were. They’ve decided to burn it
all down with us inside.”

https://deadline.com/2021/12/brian-williams-the-11th-hour-msnbc-ends-1234888542/

JL