[Ads-l] Cancel Culture

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 5 13:36:08 UTC 2021

"Cancel culture" has broadened its meaning to become "a movement to
suppress opposing political views."

E.g., from Yahoo! News:

"The former Trump and Bush adviser said the decision to root out extremism
in the military was 'cancel culture' and then disparaged Mr Biden's pick
for Secretary of Defense by claiming he was likely hired solely because he
is Black."

JL