[Ads-l] Is "Jezebel" a racist name?

Tomas Alvarez tomasalvarez95 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 11 02:15:29 UTC 2021

Perhaps this is a downgrade from having called the former First Lady a
certain animal. I think we really need to start pointing fingers and stop
hiding behind what is clear or not. This is how bigots thrive. It appears
that many of us don't or haven't experienced racism— I sure haven't, but
that doesn't mean it doesn't happen to others. When are we going to stop
racists from hiding under the guise of 'misunderstanding'?

Tomas