[Ads-l] "wyte" as perjorative spelling for "white"

Bill Mullins amcombill at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 16 17:14:11 UTC 2021

Following up on the thread from a couple weeks back . . .

My hometown, Huntsville AL, was trending on Twitter this morning (due to the cold -- we were 6 degrees colder than Anchorage, Alaska).  One thread started off:

Huntsville really shut everything down over some rain and cold weather. This would never happen up north.

...this tweet was for my fellow HBCU students who drove around all night looking for places to eat. All the yt people in my mentions, kindly leave. Let’s not do this in black history month.

- Management.

And in her profile it says:

(All yt people are banned from responding to my tweets in Black History Month. You will be blocked. Be blessed.)