[Ads-l] to fuck

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 12 01:32:51 UTC 2021

My reaction was the same as Jesse's.

It seemed pretty clear to me and my high-school associates in the mid-'60s
that "suck" came from "So-and-so sucks!" i.e., performs homosexual
fellatio. It was a familiar school lavatory scrawl.

JL