[Ads-l] Quip: The New York Review of Each Other=?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=99s_?=Books

Mon Jan 25 20:05:50 UTC 2021

The Quote Investigator article has now been updated. I added citations
for "The Tragedy of Lyndon Johnson" (1969) and "Intellectual
Skywriting" (1974).

https://quoteinvestigator.com/2021/01/24/review/

[Begin acknowledgement excerpt]
Many thanks to James Eric Lawson who located some valuable citations
including the 1969 Goldman cite and the 1974 cite that suggested
Richard Hofstadter was the coiner of this phrase.
[Begin acknowledgement excerpt]

For technical reasons it may take some time until the update is
publicly visible.
Garson