[Ads-l] Jesse Sheidlower's New Dictionary

Jesse Sheidlower jester at PANIX.COM
Wed Jan 27 18:59:12 UTC 2021

Oh, is that my rock band? I know my new-wave band is Future Perfect, and I think I have a newgrass band called Harsh Rural Dialect (I forget where this came from).

Anyway, thanks for noticing this; it's been a lot of work and a lot of fun. Also, it's absolutely a living thing; I've made dozens of changes and a few additions in the last two days, and will be continuing to add and revise, so if anyone has any comments of any kind, send them along! I've certainly incorporated a number of findings that were first posted here.

Jesse