[Ads-l] Seeking a book

Bill Mullins amcombill at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Jul 11 19:31:03 UTC 2021

I'm looking for someone who has access to an Italian book "Segreti del mondo" from 1689. It's supposedly in Proquest's Early European Books: Books Printed before 1700 database.

I have access to "Early Modern Books", which PQ claims "provides an integrated search experience across both Early English Books Online and Early European Books for the period 1450 to 1700" - but once you get into the database, it seems to provide access only to Early English Books Online.

Thanks,
Bill