[Ads-l] AI is being used to synthesize counterfeit voices

Stanton McCandlish smccandlish at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 16 18:04:43 UTC 2021

The "and you're not going to know", from a documentary maker, is the
immediately troubling part.  He should be taken up on the documentary
ethics panel offer.

--
Stanton McCandlish
McCandlish Consulting

+1 415 234 3992

https://www.linkedin.com/in/SMcCandlish

"*History*, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant,
which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly
fools."
—Ambrose Bierce, *The Devil's Dictionary* (1911)
"When you're born in this world, you're given a ticket to the freak show.
And when you're born in America, you're given a front row seat.
And some of us get to sit there with notebooks."
—George Carlin, *Archive of American Television* interview (2008)