[Ads-l] Zoar survivor quote=?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=94Errol_?=Morris versions

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 1 19:26:23 UTC 2021

According to findagrave.com
Hilda Morhart died in 1978, and is buried in the Zoar Cemetery
Hilda R. Dischinger Morhart (1900-1978) - Find A Grave Memorial
<https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/20210738/hilda-r.-morhart>

DanG