[Ads-l] glory

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jun 13 23:22:52 UTC 2021

A talking head on Fox News has criticized Dr. Fauci as a "bureaucrat who's
playing his game for [pause] 'GLORY' ?????"

'Undeserved public adulation sought for self-aggrandizement. '

If it were the usual "glory," he wouldn't be "playing his game" and the
"glory" would arguably be deserved.

JL

JL