[Ads-l] Authorship correction: "Up with Which I Will Not Put"

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY DEVCOM AVMC (USA) 0000099bab68be9a-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Mon Jun 28 19:30:44 UTC 2021

----

>>> the magnificent Quote Investigator website -- which I consider to be the single
>>> greatest website of any kind on the World Wide Web
>>
>> This claim is sure to upset the operator of "Is Abe Vigoda Dead?"
>>
>> http://www.isabevigodadead.com/
>
> And presumably, like Francisco Franco, he still is.

The great thing about the website is you don't have to presume -- they'll tell you!

They've been telling you for over 16 years.

https://www.newsfromme.com/2004/11/17/important-question-2/