[Ads-l] Antedating of "Cryogenics" in Historical Dictionary of Science Fiction

Jesse Sheidlower jester at PANIX.COM
Mon Mar 8 16:13:55 UTC 2021

Thanks, Fred. In retrospect--and I'm not sure if I had looked closely at this entry--I don't think this broader sense ('the science of cold temperatures') belongs in. I've redefined it as a cross-reference to 'cryostasis' and 'cryonics', removed the earlier quotes, and added ones for this sense (some from the OED).

Jesse Sheidlower