[Ads-l] Agreement with the closest, or...

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 13 12:37:47 UTC 2021

In the next stage, it won't even to be closest.

CNN reporter Jasmine Wright, honors graduate of the University of Illinois
- Champaign:

"As he said yesterday in the Rose Garden, the devil are in the details."

JL