[Ads-l] throuple

Barretts Mail mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 20 20:03:05 UTC 2021

The French Wikipedia has more on “compersion” than the English: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compersion <https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compersion>

I take it that “ménage à trois” tends to have a dated and fairly sexually oriented connotation, something I confirmed a year or two with someone in a throuple.

Benjamin Barrett (he/him/his)
Formerly of Seattle, WA