[Ads-l] Antedating of "Supermarket"

James Eric Lawson jel at NVENTURE.COM
Fri Mar 26 17:34:14 UTC 2021

1921 Omaha Daily Bee 08 April (Chronicling America: Historic American
Newspapers. Lib. of Congress)
<https://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn99021999/1921-04-08/ed-1/seq-9/>
(advertisement):

It is with considerable pride that the management of this
new business institution solicits your approval of its
accomplishment in bringing to such successful completion this
acknowledged super-market.

--
James Eric Lawson