[Ads-l] Help with Gale 18th Cent collections

Fri Nov 12 16:37:45 UTC 2021

Maybe you have already seen these images. Below is a link to scans of
the edition of "Breslaw's last legacy" held by the Beinecke Rare Book
and Manuscript Library. There is some kind of image above the title.
https://collections.library.yale.edu/catalog/10511073

Below is a link to an auction with an accompanying picture showing an
illustration facing the title page.
[BRESLAW, PHILLIP]. Breslaw's Last Legacy
https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/8964786_breslaw-phillip-breslaw-s-last-legacy

Garson