[Ads-l] Another quote

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 5 13:50:35 UTC 2022

Another device is "It's pretty obvious [etc.], when you think about it.
Right?"

Or, "When you think about it, evolution can't be real. We still have apes!
Right? [Pause.] It's obvious."

A certain twice-impeached former president says such things often.

JL