[Ads-l] Not in the OED -- perhaps with good reason

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Mon Apr 11 20:01:07 UTC 2022

"Throuple" is well-established in certain um...circles. Or triangles.  By
no means nonce, although I expect some last longer than others. Google it.

I like "triet", for what might also be called a "mélange à trois". Not to
be confused with...

LH