[Ads-l] Antedating of "blow job"

Andy Bach afbach at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 1 20:23:29 UTC 2022

I take that back. Checking the text
https://www.globalgreyebooks.com/ebooks1/anonymous/pearl/pearl.pdf

24 of 25 usages are of cunnilingus, from either sex. There’s one male-male
blowjob reference. Often like “… [had] a mutual gamahuche” , delicious,
fine etc. poetry
Yet lured its votaries to a sudden doom,
And stamped Consumption's flush on Beauty's bloom. Sweet Gamahuche found
softer ways to fame,
It asked not Dildo's art, nor Frigging's flame.

There are 9 gamahuching usages

Andy Bach
Afbach at gmail.com
Not at my desk