[Ads-l] YouTubery

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Tue Aug 2 16:32:28 UTC 2022

At some point we'll be posting a phenomenon page on "that(')s" on the Yale
Grammatical Diversity Project web site (ygdp.yale.edu); the draft is done
but we kind of stopped working on everything over the summer.  Turns out
there are a lot of variables for when it's more likely to turn up, although
from what I remember from the relevant surveys, geography isn't one of
them; mostly it has to do with animacy and syntactic frame.

LH