[Ads-l] Quip: Whoever named it necking was a poor judge of anatomy

Pete Morris mr_peter_morris at OUTLOOK.COM
Sat Aug 6 18:41:45 UTC 2022

And some more

https://www.google.co.uk/books/edition/Petroleum_Management/ljRAAQAAIAAJ?hl=en&gbpv=1&bsq=%22named+it+necking%22+anatomy&dq=%22named+it+necking%22+anatomy&printsec=frontcover

https://www.google.co.uk/books/edition/Typo_Graphic/APIoAQAAMAAJ?hl=en&gbpv=1&bsq=%22named+it+necking%22+anatomy&dq=%22named+it+necking%22+anatomy&printsec=frontcover

https://www.google.co.uk/books/edition/World_Oil/5IPmAAAAMAAJ?hl=en&gbpv=1&bsq=%22named+it+necking%22+anatomy&dq=%22named+it+necking%22+anatomy&printsec=frontcover

https://www.google.co.uk/books/edition/The_Oil_Weekly/WWVAAQAAIAAJ?hl=en&gbpv=1&bsq=%22named+it+necking%22+anatomy&dq=%22named+it+necking%22+anatomy&printsec=frontcover

https://www.google.co.uk/books/edition/The_Poultry_Farmer/mEhPAAAAYAAJ?hl=en&gbpv=1&bsq=%22named+it+necking%22+anatomy&dq=%22named+it+necking%22+anatomy&printsec=frontcover

It seems that several of the hits are journals relating to
oil/petroleum.  I wonder why.