[Ads-l] "a regular Bulgarian army" (1917)

Mark Mandel markamandel at GMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 20 13:01:58 UTC 2022

Also interesting, to me at least, is the use of "nix" — which today and in
my experience is only used as a verb or interjection of denial or refusal,
partly synonymous with "no" —  where I would expect "nil", or a synonym
such as "zero" or "nonexistent".

MAM