[Ads-l] Who ya gonna call?

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 7 22:11:45 UTC 2022

Rev. Warnock himself tweeted it as "Lottie Dottie and everybody."

https://twitter.com/ReverendWarnock/status/1599154331433209856

The news databases have examples going back to 1961, e.g.:

---
New Journal and Guide (Norfolk, Va.), Aug. 5, 1961, p. B15 [Proquest]
And the plan through which the committee will include Lottie, Dottie, and
Everybody as members is an excellent one.
---
https://www.newspapers.com/clip/114266435/lottie-dottie-and-everybody/
Philadelphia Daily News, Dec. 5, 1961, p. 37
They know that she has done all the daily chores and is just waiting for
them to get home so she can go here, there and everywhere to visit Lottie,
Dottie, and everybody.
---