[Ads-l] [ADS-M] Now Accepting Nominations for 2022 Word of the Year

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Sat Dec 10 01:08:00 UTC 2022

For the non-existent category of Obscure Afflictionym, I nominate "stiff
person syndrome":

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/08/well/live/stiff-person-syndrome-symptoms-treatment.html

Unfortunately popularized by Celine Dion.  "Exquisitely rare", 1 in a
million.

LH