[Ads-l] antedating "immaculate reception"

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Fri Dec 23 02:51:27 UTC 2022

Nice story, if a bit bittersweet. Generous of the (erstwhile) couple never
to claim credit--I wonder if either Levosky or Ord will be around for the
50th anniversary this week.  I didn't realize the extent to which the
Immaculate Reception changed the entire history of Pittsburgh, but I can
believe it.