[Ads-l] Notable? Or blah?

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 24 20:57:17 UTC 2022

Notable to me, anyway. The "lightly challenging" crossword in last May 22's
New Yorker includes the clue-answer combo:

"Yuck someone's yum, sexually  ... [Ans.:]  kinkshame."

A quick Goog search finds 14,000,000 raw hits for "kinkshame/ kinkshaming."

My fave, from 2016, is the headline, "Don't Kink-Shame Kanye."

Among 69,000 Google hits, Urban D has "Don't yuck my yum" from 2008.
Non-sexually.

Merry Holidays! Faboo Festivus! Regardless!

JL