[Ads-l] Gnerd variant of nerd, gnurd

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 31 01:33:15 UTC 2022

The miracle of robotics sent these comments to Grant instead of to the
wider world as I intended:

I had a neighbor in grad school in 1975 who used not the spelling (so far
as I know) but the pronunciation "guh 'nerd."

He was from Oshkosh.

JL