[Ads-l] "I say...Lusitani-ay"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 30 03:31:01 UTC 2022

_The Jolly Tar's Garland _(n.p., n.d), p.2, dated by ECCO to "1780?"  Lots
of long esses, capitalized nouns, and italics in this 8pp chapbook.

Oh! the French hath broke our Peace Boys,
      In the Lands of America,
But Royal George of England
      Is Governor by Sea.

JL