[Ads-l] Can you snap your own go streak?

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jul 3 21:53:05 UTC 2022

Thanks. Still sounds wrong to me. The use referring to Gehrig is saved by
his own agency in deciding to stop his games streak.

You don't "stop" your own winning streak, you just lose. The streak
snapped, but you didn't snap it, your opponent did.