[Ads-l] "Foxtrot" redux

Fri Jul 8 05:07:25 UTC 2022

There is a Google snippet in a Norwegian book published in 1982
(apparently) that displays a conversation. The phrase “Whisky. Tango.
Foxtrot” seems to occur when one character is saying goodbye to
another character which is consistent with the example you gave.

The date seems to be ok. WorldCat specifies a 1982 date for the
Gyldendal Norsk Forlag edition of “Terra Roxa”, and that publisher
name is visible in a snippet.

Year: 1982
Book title: Terra Roxa: roman
Author: Jon Michelet
Publisher: Gyldendal Norsk Forlag, Oslo
Database: Google Books snippet; must be verified with hardcopy or scans
Quote Page GB 46

https://books.google.com/books?id=ojXrAAAAMAAJ&focus=searchwithinvolume&q=tango

[Begin excerpt]
Oh, Moon of Alabama, it's time to say goodnight. Whisky. Tango. Foxtrot.
Fysjom.
Lima, Papa. Hotel. Zulu. Roger. Over og ut.]
[End excerpt]

Garson