[Ads-l] "Foxtrot" redux

Fri Jul 8 07:41:41 UTC 2022

Here is a 1977 citation mentioning both "Whiskey, Tango, Fox Trot” and
 “W.T.F."   Both terms were supposed to appear in the title of a
forthcoming book, but I could not find the book via a quick search.

Date: March 3, 1977
Newspaper: The Cincinnati Post
Newspaper Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Article: Whatever happened to...?
Quote Page 21, Column 2 and 3
Database: Newspapers.com

[Begin excerpt]
Here we've compiled a list of familiar faces who once made news for
one reason or another in the Cincinnati area.
. . .
STEWART (SKIP) WEINER—Former editor of Cincinnati's "Writer’s Digest,"
free-lance writer now rubbing elbows with arty people such as Norman
Mailer in Provincetown Mass., and writing book called "Whiskey, Tango,
Fox Trot (W.T.F.)."
[End excerpt]

Garson