[Ads-l] When America sneezes

Barretts Mail mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 27 12:14:03 UTC 2022

Some very cool citations.

Perhaps related: The 1830s on was when the animalcule theory of diseases was being developed, which would have made the disease version make sense.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germ_theory_of_disease#19th_and_20th_centuries <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germ_theory_of_disease#19th_and_20th_centuries>

Benjamin Barrett (he/his/him)
Formerly of Seattle, WA