[Ads-l] Lakota elders helped a white man preserve their language. Then he tried to sell it back to them.

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 10 21:42:12 UTC 2022

Surely the Consortium can donate as many copies as the Lakota schools need?

And give the tribe a cut of the profits (if any).

You can't preserve a language through books, if people can't afford
access to them.

JL

JL