[Ads-l] aircrafts

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jun 26 13:33:18 UTC 2022

Like we need another Sign of the Apocalypse.

The book. _Aircraft of the Spanish Civil War_ appears to have been retitled
_Aircrafts of the Spanish Civil War_.

https://tinyurl.com/5fy3xdub

https://www.ebay.com/itm/154500087591

JL