[Ads-l] Word: Amazonification

Barretts Mail mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 2 14:46:59 UTC 2022

Interesting find! Given Amazon’s size, I would have thought this had been around for quite a while.

Here are two hits for the verb Amazonify.

https://www.google.ca/books/edition/The_Leadership_Lab/MLlwDwAAQBAJ?hl=en&gbpv=0 <https://www.google.ca/books/edition/The_Leadership_Lab/MLlwDwAAQBAJ?hl=en&gbpv=0>
The Leadership Lab: Understanding Leadership in the 21st Century, p 90
Chris Lewis, Pippa Malmgren
2018

###
How we have become 'Amazonified'
###

https://medium.com/@jacobgottlieb44/how-amazon-plans-to-amazonify-whole-foods-6ec0f32041f0 <https://medium.com/@jacobgottlieb44/how-amazon-plans-to-amazonify-whole-foods-6ec0f32041f0>
How Amazon Plans to Amazonify Whole Foods
Jacob Gottlieb
Jul 31, 2018

###
Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos would be “Amazonifying” Whole Foods while he reduces prices of items that most people want.
###

Benjamin Barrett (he/his/him)
Formerly of Seattle, WA