[Ads-l] There is no gravity, the earth sucks

Bill Mullins amcombill at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 14 15:35:15 UTC 2022

Without disparaging Wilson's memory, here is a documented cite:

1960 Hudson & Landry Hanging in There​ Dore Records LP-324 [liner notes, back of the album cover]

Landry also writes tone poems for your acapella head: YOU WERE NEVER LOVELIER, AND I THINK IT'S A SHAME; THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GRAVITY -- THE EARTH SUCKS; IV'E FALLEN INTO SOMETHING AND I HOPE IT'S LOVE; THE ONLY THING I HATE WORSE THAN BIGOTRY IS MINORITY GROUPS; and THE BOTTOM'S DROPPED OUT OF EVERYTHING BUT YOU.