[Ads-l] "casualty"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 19 14:04:32 UTC 2022

Talk about a lost cause:.

According to Encyclopedia Britannica, "The U.S. military reported 58,220
American casualties" in the Vietnam War.

https://www.britannica.com/list/9-questions-about-the-vietnam-war-answered

They mean "fatal casualties" only.

JL