[Ads-l] Off-topic: Cyrillic vs. Roman Writing

Barretts Mail mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 21 17:01:16 UTC 2022

It’s sometimes called the zwastika.

1. https://twitter.com/YaroslavConway/status/1503001078215938050 <https://twitter.com/YaroslavConway/status/1503001078215938050>
Ярослав Конвей
@YaroslavConway

омон носит Zвастику на шлемах
###

With help from Google Translate: Omon wears a Zwastika on his helmet
свастика = swastika

2. https://tinyurl.com/5n7z67py <https://tinyurl.com/5n7z67py>
What is the ‘Z’, the pro-war symbol sweeping Russia?
Felicity Martin

###
The white letter, dubbed the ‘Zwastika’, is being displayed in support of aggressive military policy – but what does it mean?
###

Benjamin Barrett (he/his/him)
Formerly of Seattle, WA