[Ads-l] Earlier Instance of Etymological Myth for "Posh"

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Mon Mar 28 18:44:41 UTC 2022

On a closer examination of the historical record, it turns out that no
moment of silence is needed. We can fondly remember Michael's World Wide
Words site, no longer operative, and his participation in ADS-L, but he
himself is alive and, as far as I know, well.

Thanks for the correction, Ben.  As often, if not always, it's nice to be
proved wrong.  This is a variety of etymythologizing I'd rather not pursue.

LH