[Ads-l] (Modest) blog post on early "Tar Heels"

Bonnie Taylor-Blake b.taylorblake at GMAIL.COM
Sat May 21 21:28:11 UTC 2022

This is very kind, Fred. I appreciate the encouragement.

Yes, I believe that there are one or two non-academic publications devoted
to "North Caroliniana" that could be interested in seeing this work. I'll
give it some thought.

-- Bonnie

Yes, Boonie as usual has made a wonderful contribution to scholarship.